Wednesday 3 February 2010

hello my flowers ...and Ashley Tisdale Stops at her Office wid da coffee...

Another update... after a brief flutter as a BlackStar on Ecademy, I am changing again just like them...  trying out the 'new and improved' orangestar option for a couple months to see what I am recruiting people into under the new rules - it's all change about here you know...spare change mainly...

Other news: the painting - still looking for the finnish - I'm thinking of trying out a crackle glaze or pearl effect, another option is glow in the dark, I tried the frosted effect but it didn't work - I thought it might seeing as acryllic paint is plastic, but I think I have too much oil pastel mixed in so I will continue my experiments...

chick with coffee time:

 

Ashley Tisdale Stops at her Office

Feb 2 2010

Ashley Tisdale stops by her office in Santa Monica, CA on February 2, 2010 where the sleepy looking blonde refueled on caffeine. Fame Pictures, IncContent © 2010 famepictures.com All rights reserved

 

Posted via web from Zara Lockwood's "Kafe Im Limon" Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Have a Look Inside - Art, Jewelry, Shoes and More...

RSS version of blog: CLICK HERE

kitchen ware and recipes | shoes and footware | art and photography | handbags and purses | jewelry


View Blog in: Snapshots | Mosaic | Time Slide | Flipcard | Other Sites: Free Ebooks



Please read:


FTC Material Connection Disclosure